Newlib reentrancy

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon May 13 08:15:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

all preparations to use the __getreent() based approach for Newlib reentrancy
are now complete.  With the attached patches we could enable it.  This breaks
binary compatibility with previous RTEMS version and it is necessary to update
the tool chain for the RTEMS 4.11 branch.  Since the GCC 4.8.1 will be released
in the next couple of days I think the timing for this change is good.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de