affinity tests

Fri Nov 8 15:46:22 UTC 2013

Following up on Jennifer. The "real functional" tests
require SMP to be enabled. But cpu_set_t manipulation
and the pthread_attr methods are always available.
Newlib doesn't know SMP vs. non-SMP.

So the basic tests of cpu_set_t and pthread_attr_XXX_np
are what we are talking about.

Tests which check that the affinity requested is honored
is a different matter. [And may require knowing which
CPU you are running on.. hmm.. have to think more about
testing affinity.]

--joel