SPARC RTEMS SMP patches

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Sun Nov 10 16:11:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thanks Gedare and Sebastian for your input on SMP01, this was a
misunderstanding on my part. Please drop the SMP01 patch.

I will make another try to give feedback on the SMP testsuite in a
separate email, this time hopefully better :) I have run smp01-smp05
successfully I believe by checking against .scn/.doc files and verifying
the acutual exection on a quad-core LEON hardware.

Regards,
Daniel