SMP06 test failure on LEON

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Mon Nov 11 13:14:51 UTC 2013

On 11/11/2013 11:25 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 2013-11-11 02:22, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> I think perhaps the scheduler was changed and no longer matches the assumptions
>> of this test..
>
> Yes, this is the case.  I didn't look at the test and relied on the "END OF TEST" messages which normally indicates a successful test completion.  I removed this test now.

Okay. Thanks.

Generally I have had some problems verifying the test results of the tests. I would like to log the console output and compare it against the logs in the .scn files, do you know how this is done? I'm
guessing that the CPU printouts depends on the platform, for example which CPU runs the Init task makes the printout be different. Do you have a trick on the PPC or is it matching the console logs? I
guess this question is not only a SMP issue.

Daniel