Network stack performance

Claus, Ric claus at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 26 21:30:47 UTC 2013

This is something that I’ve been interested in and working on for awhile now.   In particular, I’ve been trying to build iperf using RTEMS tools for the ARM Cortex-A9 (targeting a Zynq based eval board), but am not getting very far.  The compile dies on lacking a definition for the int64_t type, which the code expects to find by including <sys/types.h>, amongst other things.  I am struggling with what might be the “right” way to address this.  Do you have any suggestions?

	Thanks,
			Ric