Patch: Rework of Device Driver Configuration

Mon Sep 9 19:30:15 UTC 2013

Hi

In helping Shubham tighten the definition of each configuration
parameter, we discussed how the CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_DRIVERS
parameter was a mix of static and dynamic driver counts. I
reworked things so the user configures the number of dynamically
installed drivers.

I also spotted a bug where I am pretty sure you didn't end up with
enough slots in the driver table under certain combination of
circumstances.

Attached is a patch which addresses these issues. I may have missed
some documentation.

 From here, I want to follow up on Nick Withers suggestion to
have ram disk and another standard driver that we know to
be dynamically registered to be accounted for explicitly via
a configuration parameter. Rather than the application guessing
about them.

Please review. All tests pass on sis.