[SOCIS] Testing Framework

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Mon Sep 16 03:59:59 UTC 2013

That sounds good!
>This week I worked on adding new features to the Unity unit testing tool, primarily adding JSON output support as mentioned in my previous update,
Does Unity provide JSON output?  If not, how do we get JSON support up-streamed?
>but also looking how to compile the program on 16bit architecture so that it is executable on such RTEMS supported platforms.
Sounds interesting :)
>Next week I will be fixing any remaining issues with the output and also implementing 16bit support for unity. Once complete this tool will hopefully be ready to use with RTEMS testing.
Could we get the 16-bit support up-streamed as well?  Making the 16-bit fixes of the quality needed to be up-streamed may take more than 1 week, but that should be okay...
Thanks for taking on this project, and welcome to the RTEMS development community :)
>Marcin
Cynthia Rempel