RBTree inline hooks Was: Re: SMP: ISR disable/enable vs. mutual exclustion

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Sep 16 13:06:21 UTC 2013

Hey Pavel,

I spent a couple hours trying to hack together a version of Daniel's
approach in RTEMS. I think there might be a fundamental problem that
RTEMS compiles the rbtree code into score library (libscore.a). I
think this means that the compiler cannot inline comparison hooks
within the score insert/search rbtree routines. Perhaps I
misunderstood the approach and should try again later, but I don't
have time right now.

-Gedare