Coverity Scan on rtems_libio_post_driver()

Mon Sep 16 21:25:44 UTC 2013

On 9/16/2013 4:13 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> I think your analysis is right, but I would mark it "intentional"
Done.  Nice to close three.

Interesting that every file that has more than one issue is in the
shell or uuid code. Most is from third parties.

Take a peek at Issue 1063872 and 1063873. These are in main_help.c
and I think Scan is not happy with newlib's putchar() macro. It
increments the buffer pointer but it always ends up one past
what you use on any given call.

I think this is another intentional but a double check is also
appreciated.

Leaving the harder ones for later. The ones which look intentional
I would like to kill quickly.
--joel