printf format strings to fix warnings

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Sep 24 22:31:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

There is a change needed in one of the rtems specific integer headers (inttypes.h, stdint.h, or the like) in newlib...
I don't recall the name of the header, but remember the copyright on the header is Ralf Corsepius...
it's fixed in the Linux version, but not the rtems version...
I would suppose making the rtems header match the linux version could solve the problem... but I'm not a newlib expert...

Thanks,
Cindy