[SOCIS] Testing Framework

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Sep 16 10:31:37 UTC 2013

Hello Marcin,

On 2013-09-15 22:34, Marcin Bujar wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I would just like to update everybody that the work on my SOCIS project on
> RTEMS testing framework is going well. This week I worked on adding new
> features to the Unity unit testing tool, primarily adding JSON output support
> as mentioned in my previous update, but also looking how to compile the program
> on 16bit architecture so that it is executable on such RTEMS supported platforms.

it would be nice to know the work flow if I write tests for this new frame
work.  Do I simply write C files according to the frame work requirements and
then run a script that generates the appropriate glue code?

How are the RTEMS configurations provided for a particular test program?

> Next week I will be fixing any remaining issues with the output and also
> implementing 16bit support for unity. Once complete this tool will hopefully be
> ready to use with RTEMS testing.

Why does it matter for the test framework which word size an architecture has?

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de