[SOCIS] Testing Framework

Marcin Bujar marcin.bujar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:32:41 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Another update on my SOCIS project. Last week I have been fixing bugs on
the modifications I have done to Unity to be used with the future RTEMS
testing framework.

For those interested the changes I have made so far are here:
https://github.com/marcinbujar/Unity/compare/ThrowTheSwitch:master...master

These additions to the unit testing tool will hopefully allow me work
towards higher automation of testing.

This week I have been using the new waf build system to compile RTEMS so
that I can start using unity for testing. So far I am still working my way
through build errors but I am making steady progress.

Marcin