[SOCIS] Testing Framework

Marcin Bujar marcin.bujar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:10:15 UTC 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I have emailed one of the maintainers Mark
Vandervoord and he gave me some tips on how to improve my code. Once I make
the changes he expressed interest in merging the code upstream. Once this
is done I can start integrating the tool with rtems testing as mentioned I
am planning to do. If you are interested the code is here
https://github.com/marcinbujar/Unity . Currently there is no support for
output buffering but I could add it if it is required.

Thanks,

Marcin