Raspberry Pi SD card support

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:38:59 UTC 2014

I don't know if this code can be ported to RTEMS.
I downloaded the source and it is a graphics stack for Android 4.x.
I would have to understand more about the graphics architecture of
Android and how that could relate to RTEMS.

For now, I would be happy if we can get a framebuffer driver that could
be used as a HDMI console or host the RTEMS graphics toolkit.

Alan