[GSOC] RPi BSP RTEMS

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Apr 28 23:20:33 UTC 2014

On 29/04/2014 12:34 am, Alan Cudmore wrote:

> The FT2232H MiniMod is working so far! I am able to use the UART and at
> the same time load and run images over the JTAG interface using OpenOCD.
> Next, I plan on trying GDB. I will try to document the setup soon, but
> it just requires ~10 jumper wires to connect the MiniMod to the Pi GPIO
> header.

The rtems-tester works well with OpenOCD and GDB. Please take a look at
the recent BeagleBoard xM script Ben and I are currently using ...

http://git.rtems.org/rtems-tools/tree/tester/rtems/testing/bsps/beagleboardxm.mc

It took us a while to get a stable way to force a full reset on the xM's
ARM. It takes about 3 hours to run all 500 tests.

If you get a working configuration please send me a patch. Hard coded
paths are ok at this stage of the rtems-test's development. I am yet to
figure out a way to manage the host variations.