virtualpok bsp: can't build hello.exe

Janek van Oirschot janekvoirschot at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:42:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am currently trying to get RTEMS running on POK. I've gone from problem
to problem and now I find myself stuck on one of them. (see attachment).

I've found that while building RTEMS for POK that hello.exe wont compile
due to undefined references to a few extern variables. I've looked into
'threadinitialize.c' and 'wkspace.c' and noticed they properly included
'rtems/score/tls.h' where these variables are properly defined.

Does anybody know a solution for this problem or has anybody ran into a
similar problem?

Thanks in advance,
Janek