SD card libblock bdpart linker problem

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Apr 29 00:58:50 UTC 2014

On 29/04/2014 10:50 am, Alan Cudmore wrote:
> Do you have the right configuration options defined?
>
> I rebuilt the raspberry Pi BSP with all tests ( --enable-tests=yes ).
> This includes the testsuites/fstests/fsbdpart01 test.
> The test links and runs, but I'm not sure if it passes ( or if it should
> completely, since there is no IDE hardware on the Pi)
> I get this output:
> *** BEGIN OF TEST FSBDPART 1 ***
> ../../../../../../../rtems-git/c/src/../../testsuites/fstests/fsbdpart01/init.c:
> 143 (sc) == RTEMS_SUCCESSFUL
>
> After this it seems to hang.

Set a break point on _Terminate. The Split _Terminate patch I posted
helps here with some tests. Being able to ste a break point and catch
the absolute end of the test run is why we run the tests via gdb.

FYI I am currently reworking the _Terminate patch after talking to
Sebastian to change the way _CPU_Fatal_halt works.