We should release 4.11

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Aug 19 21:43:48 UTC 2014

On 8/19/2014 4:34 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 20/08/2014 2:38 am, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> Anything holding it up at the moment?
> It would be good to get a formal tool set definition into rtems-tools.git.
>
> I am currently testing a change to newlib 19-Aug-2014 which removes an
> old patch we had.
We need to make sure that we are on a path for the RSB, Debian and RPMs
to come
from the same tool versions and patches.

Also there is likely a todo list for RTEMS itself. Not sure what that is
off the top
of my head but a few items:

+ Merge Beagle BSP
+ Merge pending GSOC work
+ 386 context switch SMP synchronization is not right. Others were updated.

What's the status of the dynamic loader? I suspect it is on its own
independent
release arc.