BSP Build Failures Appeal

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Aug 24 03:33:45 UTC 2014

On 23/08/2014 1:57 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> The build failures I reported were with the latest RSB tools
> Please pitch in and let's resolve them.

I have a regression build that includes building all BSPs using ...

$ rm -rf build rsb-report-* log_* && ../source-builder/sb-set-builder
--prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.11 --log=log_all_rtems --with-rtems
--trace --regression 4.11/rtems-all

... running on sync.rtems.org as I am also seeing failures. This should
give me a list of error reports with the first failure on an architecture.

> I left a similar build going for the weekend but using the
> head of gcc, newlib, and binutils. Hopefully the results
> are similar.

Given the churn GSoC patches are creating I think we are still a while
away from a freeze before release branching 4.11.