Using rtl-host in covor - some questions

Krzysztof Mięsowicz krzysztof.miesowicz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:49:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your replies :-) I didn't see librld.a because I had old version
of repo and after updating it appears :-)

I think for now it would be better to get everything integrated with old
"nm-based" approach. I had it working as a separate module, now I will
integrate it into covoar. I think that one of next steps may be generating
symbols without nm.

But I also wonder if it would not be better to focus on changing flow of
covoar - to avoid multiple runs (one for each symbol set as it would be
now), because it takes quite long. I think it should be done in such way,
that covoar reads symbol sets configuration file, runs analysis and takes
data for all desired symbols from all sets and finally performs multiple
reporting part, generating simple, generic output for each symbols set.

Another job I am thinking about doing next is adding more bsps support for
coverage and getting things working on more bsps. This should be quite
simple.

There is still one problem waiting for decision :-) What with rtems grub
boot img for qemu? How should we integrate it into rtems-tools?