Epiphany port - printf prints wrong values of vars argument list

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:46:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a problem with getting printf working correctly. printf is
working totally fine with just one string argument (hello world for
example), however when printf is passed some variable arguments, it
totally prints some garbage strings. Printing time function (in
ticker) is an example for this, even a simple printf("x = %d", x);
where x is defined before to an arbitrary value, output a wrong value
for x, although it output the "x =" string right. I made sure that the
address of x (or time structure content in case of ticker) is not
overwritten, and from GDB, breaking at this and printing x or
time->seconds for example gets me the right expected values. I think
the problem is with var arg list, any ideas?

Thanks,
Hesham