pc386 options to disable VGA, IDE, and legacy UARTs

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Dec 11 18:18:37 UTC 2014

Hi

The Edison has no VGA, IDE, and none of the COM[1-4]. I don't
want all that disabled on "edison". I would like to add feature
specific configure logic to configure.ac for these edison trips that.
Right now, I have disabled building VGA and IDE on edison and
ifdef'ed code sections. I think doing is feature based is cleaner.

Does anyone see any issue with that approach?

If not, I can probably clean a lot of the Edison hacks up this way.