Fwd: Sebastian Huber appointed RTEMS Co-Maintainer

Daniel Gutson daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com
Sun Dec 21 18:42:18 UTC 2014

Congratulations!

------Mensaje original------
De: Joel Sherrill
Remitente: devel
Para: users at rtems.org
Para: devel at rtems.org
Asunto: Fwd: Sebastian Huber appointed RTEMS Co-Maintainer
Enviado: 21 de dic de 2014 2:13 PM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Sebastian Huber appointed RTEMS Co-Maintainer
Date: 	Sun, 21 Dec 2014 10:46:40 -0600
From: 	Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>
To: 	gcc at gcc.gnu.org <gcc at gcc.gnu.org>,
Sebastian.Huber at embedded-brains.de <Sebastian.Huber at embedded-brains.de>

Hi

I am pleased to announce that the steering committee
has appointed Sebastian Huber as co-maintainer of
the RTEMS target in GCC.

This is a reflection of the work has done and community
involvement Sebastian has already had. We are looking
forward to more of this in the future.

Please adjust the MAINTAINERS file accordingly, and Happy Hacking!

-- Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research&  Development
joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research Ask me about
RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805 Support Available (256) 722-9985