duplicate functionality in libmd and libcrypt

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Dec 6 14:54:32 UTC 2014

Looks like I wrote carelessly. I see different now. libcrypt supports
the "crypt" commands while libmd provides some cryptographic hash
functions. The file names led me to believe there was some overlap.
README might be nice in those subdirectories.

On this topic, libmd should be renamed now that it contains
cryptographic hash functions other than md4 and md5.

And does crypt deserve its own subdirectory, or should it more
appropriately go under libcsupport?

-Gedare