RTEMS SMP configuration

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 20:56:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks Joel and Gedare. I found it a bit tricky as I had to add
epiphany to (hidden) aclocal/enable-smp.m4 files at c/src, cpukit and
the root directory. It now builds and compiles fine, and actually I
can send some SMP messages to RTEMS on another core, but the current
status of SMP/epiphany port is in its very early stages, and need more
work.

Regards,
Hesham