Updating Open Projects and GSOC

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Dec 14 03:47:00 UTC 2014

I'd like to see RTEMS compile with LLVM  / clang. This would go a long
way toward improving our static analysis capabilities. The project
should get RTEMS compiling, and add support in RSB for it.

I'm lukewarm on Coverity-Newlib. The other projects seem alright. I'll
try to take a stab at the Open Projects page in the near future, after
I can give some more thought to good projects.

-Gedare