patch for cpuset test to check for cpuset in newlib

Thu Feb 20 22:17:29 UTC 2014

On 2/20/2014 3:12 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Do we do this with other newlib features?
Various configure.ac's have these type of tests in them. I know we
have code which uses them. It is likely other tests do as well.

We are trying to ease the bump with older tools and minimize the
risk that git bisect can't work.