Patches for classic affinity implementation and test

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 21 08:00:48 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-20 21:07, Jennifer Averett wrote:
> +#if __RTEMS_HAVE_SYS_CPUSET_H__ && defined( RTEMS_SMP )
> +const Cpuset_Control *_Cpuset_Handler_default(void);
> +#else
> +#define _Cpuset_Handler_default()   do { } while ( 0 )
> +#endif

In case the C library doesn't provide an appropriate <sys/cpuset.h> then we
should provide our own header file.  Maybe we should use a special header file
that either uses <sys/cpuset.h> directly or alternatively provides the missing
declarations and functions.

I don't think it makes sense to use a SMP configuration with this API.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de