Status of phycore_mpc5554 with latest RTEMS and RSB built tools

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Fri Feb 21 13:10:44 UTC 2014

On Feb 21, 2014, at 07:52 , Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:

>> I assume the default termios mode for the interrupt driven console is line buffered.  Why isn't the output eventually finishing?  Why doesn't increasing the number of tasks to 8 let things run through?
>
> You hit another bug in the test.

What's the bug in the test?  As far as I can tell the test isn't running, I put a breakpoint at task1.c line 28 as well as a breakpoint in bsp_reset() and it doesn't get to either of them.

    puts( "TA1 - rtems_task_wake_after - sleep 1 second" );
    status = rtems_task_wake_after( rtems_clock_get_ticks_per_second() );
->  directive_failed( status, "rtems_task_wake_after" );

As far as I can tell the tasks are hung up, not producing output and not continuing, and RTEMS isn't exiting.  Why is this a bug in the test and not a bug in RTEMS?

Peter