Paravirtualization on Xen

Youren Shen shenyouren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:28:19 UTC 2014

Hello,everyone:
I am a 20 years old student in embedded system from University of
Electronic Science and Technology of China, which is located in the Chengdu.

I'm interesting in RTEMS and paravirtualization. Thanks for Gedare's help,
I'm reading the mail list and related documents, and trying to understand
what has been done before me.Then I can decide what's my purpose in GSoC.

However, I can continue the work of  Philipp Eppelt [3].But it seems
difficult because POK is not a hypervisor. So, could I start my work to run
RTEMS in Xen?

Here is my proof that I build RTEMS:
My patch: [1]
The snapshot: [2]
I also have transplanted RTEMS to my mini2440 board.

Your respectfully.
Sched.
[1].https://raw.github.com/HuaiYuSched/rtems_GSoC/master/my.patch
[2].https://raw.github.com/HuaiYuSched/rtems_GSoC/master/snapshot1.png