TCP/IP update, possible SMP (GSOC 2014)

Daniel Ramirez javamonn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:11:11 UTC 2014

Hey all!

I'm a student looking to participate with RTEMS for this year's summer of
code. I'm trying to flesh out some good project ideas.

I was wondering about the current state of the TCP/IP update, regarding how
much and what kind of work is left to be done. The wiki page at
TCP/IP_update <http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/TCP/IP_update> was last
changed about 2 years ago.

I would like to do some SMP related work but my understanding is that the
situation is pretty dynamic and that it would be hard to outline
appropriate projects. I'd love for this to be wrong though.

I do have previous experience working with RTEMS, I was one of the grand
prize winners for this year's google code in. I have a firm grounding in os
theory and play around with cortex-m4 boards in my free time.

Thanks,
Daniel Ramirez