lpc17xx bsp status

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Thu Jan 2 20:23:05 UTC 2014

Hi, thanks for answering, first of all in the file lpc24xx.h there are
two definitions for FIO_BASE_ADDR the second one (which is the one
that I use) 0x20098000 is wrong, and when Itried to use the function
lpc24xx_gpio_set for testing I noticed that it tried to write based on
that value. the correct value 0x2009C000 works fine on my board, and
looking into the lpc17xx manual I could see that it`s the correct
value for the register.
In another part, in the configuration of modules, specifically in the
function lpc24xx_module_do_enable in io.c there isn't an option for
setting the clock for the module if ARM_MULTILIB_ARCH_V4 isnt defined
(my case) so it does nothing in that case. So far this is what we
realized and what could be causing us problems. Thanks.
PS: So far I thought that the macro ARM_MULTILIB_ARCH_V4 was for
separate things that are for the lpc17xx from things of the lpc24xx,
but Iḿ not pretty sure if itś true, so, what is this macro for?