MGHTTPD API Changes was Re: OS Web Monitor

Fri Jan 17 16:08:49 UTC 2014

The network-demos do not build now due to API changes
in mghttpd.

I don't have time to fix this in the next week.

Nick updated Mongoose so probably knows what has to be
updated.

FWIW they are easy to build... build RTEMS with something like this:

../rtems/configure --target=${CPU}-rtems4.11 --enable-rtemsbsp=${BSP} \
  --enable-posix \
  --enable-networking \
  --disable-smp \
  ${DEBUG} \
  --enable-maintainer-mode \
  --prefix=/home/joel/rtems-4.11-work/bsp-install \
  ${TESTS} >c.log 2>&1 && \
make -j6  >b.log 2>&1

Then build network-demos like this:

RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=/home/joel/rtems-4.11-work/bsp-install/sparc-rtems4.11/sis
make clean all