[GSOC] GPIO status and I2C start

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:37:58 UTC 2014

Hi André,
I updated my Pi setup to add the second LED and switch, and your example
works for me. I did notice that when I power off the Rapberry Pi, then
power it back on, the second LED will remain lit and cause interrupts in
the RTEMS program. If I leave the Pi powered off for a little while, it
works as intended. I don't think this is an RTEMS problem. The good news is
that the RTEMS app continues to run and handle the interrupts, so it is
stable.

I will experiment with different button and LED combinations in the next
few days.

When you have an I2C driver to try, I have a number of I2C devices to
interface. I will have to find an SPI device to try out. Something like
this:
https://www.adafruit.com/product/1897
Or
https://www.adafruit.com/product/1900

A question about the examples ( maybe not for Andre ):
Can we keep Board/BSP specific tests in the testsuites/samples directory?

Alan

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Andre Marques <andre.lousa.marques at gmail.com