RSB 0.4.0

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Jul 29 07:53:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have pushed RSB 0.4.0. It contains the following:

  - GCC 4.8.3 targets are arm, avr, bfin, h8300, i386, m32c,
    m32r, m68k, microblaze, mips, moxie, powerpc, sh, sparc,
    sparc64. Newlib is CVS 26-Jul-2014.

  - GCC 4.9.1 targets are lm32, nios2. Newlib is
    CVS 26-Jul-201.4

  - Show the download status when downloading.

  - Add checksum support for files.

  - ARM support for Cortex-M4 and Cortex-R based chips.

  - Add support for building 3rd Party packages for RTEMS. Add
    NTP and Net-SNMP as examples.

With the checksum support if a file does not have checksum defined a
warning message is generated. Please send me patches with the hash to
help clean this up.