[NEW BSP] Mbed lpc1768 board

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Thu Jun 5 13:20:47 UTC 2014

Hello, thanks for the answer.
At first we started developing this bsp inside that folder. Although
it has many similarities with the lpc1778, it has other differences:
There isn't an external memory controller for our bsp.
The pinselect is very different for our board (it has more
similarities with the one for the lpc24xx). Also the GPIO
The start configuration for the main clock and the pll is quite
different. And other things

The macros used for the differentiation of those boards referred to
the CPU architecture (ARM_MULTILIB_ARCH_V4 ARM_MULTILIB_ARCH_V7M) and
in some cases we could use the functions for the lpc 24xx,in others
for the lpc1778, and in others new code. We created a macro for our
bsp, but we should have changed many other macros already placed. Our
Idea was to not break any existing code, since we can't test for the
other boards.
Is it still preferred to merge this new bsp with others?

Thanks.