The design of vCPU.

Youren Shen shenyouren at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:25:41 UTC 2014

Hi, Philipp:

As I said in the last post, there are still several issues remained to be
discussed. I hope I can have a discussion with you in some day.According to
the discussion in the meeting, we need to figure out a realistic target for
midterm.

I have post a blog about the pictures that I want to share and discuss with
you.

Thank you very much.

[1].
http://huaiyusched.github.io/2014/06/10/some-discussion-about-the-paravirtualization-architecture/