Hello

Daniel Cederman cederman at gaisler.com
Thu Mar 13 14:47:09 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I probably should have introduced myself before sending a list of
patches, but I'll do so now instead. My name is Daniel Cederman and I
work at Aeroflex Gaisler with the Leon sparc processors and their
associated toolchains and os ports. I'm currently working on fixing the
warnings related to the leon bsps and the drivers for the Aeroflex
Gaisler ip cores. I was really impressed at how fast you responded with
comments on the patches and I will go through them now.

Best regards
Daniel Cederman
Software Engineer
Aeroflex Gaisler AB
Aeroflex Microelectronic Solutions – HiRel
Kungsgatan 12
SE-411 19 Gothenburg, Sweden
Phone: +46 31 7758665
cederman at gaisler.com