null

James Fitzsimons james.fitzsimons at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:50:15 UTC 2014

Hi Joel,

There should have been two patches, although it looks like git send-email
sent three separate emails for some reason. It's my first go at using git
send-email and I was trying to follow the instructions here
http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Git_Users#Sending_Email - although
clearly I got something wrong.

I've attached the patches to this email.

I changed the compiler optimization flag to -Os, and I also tried using
KEEP with --gc-sections but I still couldn't build with --enable-tests as I
kept getting the linker overflow error building the utf8proc01 test due to
the code size being to large for the target. Seems like ideally you'd be
able to configure which tests should be
built for a given bsp to avoid that sort of problem.

Cheers,
James