License change from www.rtems.com to www.rtems.org.

Wed Mar 19 19:47:09 UTC 2014

On 3/19/2014 12:42 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 18/02/2014 5:23 pm, Chris Johns wrote:
>> The attached script changes the license URL in the source tree. The
>> script reports 4922 files need changing.
> This is the patch with now 4958 changes ...
>
>   http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/rtems-com-to-org.diff
>
> I will commit this Friday morning my time (UTC/GMT +10 hours).
>
> Please note since I first posted this change there have been 36 more
> .com references added. It is the same script and this result is confusing.
Can we add a add a script so git checks this?

FYI there are still a lot of files with spaces at EOL including some
which are used
when bootstrapping so the generated files end up with spaces at EOL. So this
hasn't been easy to stop with a git checkin script. :(
>> Please let me know if you have any issue with the change or you spot any
>> problems.
> I assume there are none.
No.
>> There will need to be some clean up in the doc directory.
> Any takers ?
Commit this and then I will try to sweep the doc.