GSoC 2014 proposal link

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 20 14:16:31 UTC 2014

Hi Janek,

I had a look and need you to clarify 2 things.
1) What will be the target architecture/BSP that you will use to
evaluate your port of LWIP? I would prefer something that can be
validated in simulation.

2) This effort has been done in the past and bit-rotted so it was
abandoned. How will your GSoC improve what was done previously?

Thanks,
Gedare