Following Series of Patches

Thu Mar 20 15:52:14 UTC 2014

Hi

The next batch of messages are patches that eliminate rtems_bsp_delay
in BSPs that do not have any use cases. The remaining uses are primarily
in the PowerPC and x86 BSPs. I left the code in the MIPS because it looked
useful for a CPU counter.

Sebastian.. if you could take a look at the PowerPC use cases, that would
be appreciated.