[rtems commit] Change all references of rtems.com to rtems.org.

Thu Mar 20 21:21:54 UTC 2014

Just a ping to let you know I had done the doc manually
and rebased. Some were more than .com to .org. There
were still references to CVS and GNATS.

So finding the .com's led me to rewrite some places.

I also removed an unused file.

--joel