[GSoC 2014] Paravirtualization Layer of RTEMS.

Philipp Eppelt philipp.eppelt at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Mon Mar 3 17:07:30 UTC 2014

Hi Youren,

can you please explain your proposed hypercall solution in more detail.
Lets assume RTEMS requests notification for an interrupt line, e.g IRQ
0. How is the request delivered from RTEMS to POK in your solution?

The big issue is the delivery of interrupts to the guest system (RTEMS):
How are you planning on solving this?
Did you have time to get to know my code in POK?

Did you have a look at the --enable-paravirt configuration option,
especially the usage in cpukit/score/cpu/i386/*. That's how I dealt with
privileged instructions.

Cheers,
Philipp