Condition Variables for RTEMS

zhang json json.a.zhang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:51:55 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Recently i have been study the RTEMS code and all related resource about
condition variables. At the meantime i am preparing a proposal for this
GSOC project. Although it is just a skeleton draft, i think it is better to
throw it ASAP. So that everyone can give me some valuable suggestions. And
my proposal is managed by github, so if you have any comments you can just
open a new issue to me. Waiting for all your comments! Thank you!

https://github.com/cloud-hot/proposal

--
Json Zhang
Best Regards