Can we target a 4.11 branch by May 1?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Mar 7 01:39:33 UTC 2014

On 7/03/2014 7:34 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Looking for uniprocessor stability, good test results, SMP
> at a "presentable but work in progress" state.
>
> Anybody holding anything back?

When is the next gcc 4.8 branch release ? I seem to remember Sebastian
talking about fixes on the branch for the LEON3.

We also have some work to complete on the gdb sims for building on Windows.

I have a patch somewhere for the SIS so output is correct handled which
I have not looked at in a while and need to.