SuperCore Scheduler (GSOC 2014)

Andre Marques andre.lousa.marques at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:38:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

what about the project "Scheduling arbitrary resources"? Would it be
possible for GSoC? I'm not aware of the specific details involved yet,
but I could do some research if it is.

I have a rough idea of how the sheduler framework works for threads
(tasks), but not for other entities.

Thank you for your time.

--Andre Marques.