Including paravirtualization headers in RTEMS

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Sun May 25 18:22:29 UTC 2014

Hello Chris,

Yes, Partitions are fully linked executables created "off-line". No
linking occurs in run-time. The partition elf is simply loaded in to
memory by a partition loader or the bootloader.

Typically, you have a thin abstraction layer defining simple functions
that will trap into the partitioning kernel. Something like: