BSP submitting requirements

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu May 29 19:34:23 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Marcos Díaz
<marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com> wrote:
> Hi! We are about to submit a BSP but we have some doubts:
> In http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Submitting_a_BSP
> there is a point that refers to:
>
> Do all files have a CVS $Id$ in them?
>
> What does this mean?

That is outdated and shouldn't be there. There is a script in the
rtems-testing.git repository located at merge-helpers/check_submission
that may be useful to run. I don't know there is much documentation
for it, but you just run it from your bsp directory and it does some
checks about what is expected to exist in a bsp.

> There is other:
> Did you provide a TIMES files with the results of the tmtests?
> is there any example of a file like this in order to see how it should be
I think this is old too and can be ignored for now, I only see one
example in the tree under libbsp/m68k/uC5282/TIMES

-Gedare