BSP submitting requirements

Fri May 30 15:33:19 UTC 2014

On 5/30/2014 9:51 AM, Marcos Díaz wrote:
> thanks to all! We will try to submit it soon!
Does the BSP run on any simulator? If so, there are a
couple of other things we like to have to aid automated
testing.

Also there is a new file .tcfg which can list the files
which do not link or run with a known/expected
failure on your BSP.  See

libbsp/arm/gdbarmsim/make/custom/arm1136jfs-testsuite.tcfg

for an example. This is a great way to ignore tests
which do not fit on the target.